Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Followers

Monday, 28 April 2014

Design Team Introduction

Hi everyone hope you are all looking forward to our challenges. Each day on the run up of our Challenge launch date we will be adding a short bio of each dt member to introduce them to you.
To start us off today Avril has wrote a short bio of herself and a picture of a project she has made.
 
So here is Avril's Bio
 

About Me
Avril Ann Watson
(Crafting in the Bedroom)
 
 
I am 51 years old, mother to 6, and grandmother to 6 with one on the way around about Christmas
I got into Paper crafting in 2005, after nursing my Dad through Cancer and losing him in February of that year.
I started off with a little plastic box, mainly doing decoupage, my crafting has changed in style so much over the last nine years, and being disabled, I have lots of time to play around with my crafting goodies.
I have met so many friends, either in Blogland or Facebook, some whom I have met, some yet to meet.
I am currently on several Design Teams, and enjoy making cards and projects for the challenges.
My Blog Address is:-
 


 




6 comments:

  1. Pretty! Love the red accents :-) looking forward to the first challenge,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Avril. Wow a gorgeous project. Thank you for being part of the team

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know your fabulous work from many challenges around blogland. Looking forward to your work here, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. this shit sucks asshole, go fuck yourself grandma

    ReplyDelete