Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Followers

Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Teresa's Bio

Hi everyone today we have Teresa's bio she has made a few projects  to share with us.
 
Teresa's Bio

I am 44 and live with my partner, my daughter, her partner and two cats in Staffordshire, UK.
I have always had an interest in art and design, drawing and creating from an early age. About 10 years ago I got into paper-crafting and started making cards, scrapbooking and dabbling in altered art. I love steampunk style and one day would love to create an entire outfit for myself, but for now I'll settle for making some smaller accessories. When I'm not playing with paper, I like to sew, knit and crochet, or go for long walks in the countryside.

You can find my blog here: www.thefatcactus.co.uk

Some of my favourite creations:
 
Steampunk Watch

Gothic Choker

Halloween Ball Card

Jigsaw Jigsaw

Steampunk Mask

 
 


5 comments:

  1. WoW...I love all creations...they are stunning!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant creations - I LUV them all. The mask is my fave :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Teresa, these are all stunning. Thank you for being part of the team

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, AMAZING Teresa! Totally fabulous creations! xxD

    ReplyDelete