Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Followers

Saturday, 3 May 2014

Alison's Bio

Hello! My name is Alison and I am the wife to an awesome guy, and the mommy of two super amazing and creative kids. I have been crafting basically since I came out of the womb. My mother always has been and still is a huge inspiration for me, as she is uber crafty as well.
I love to create all kinds of things. I have an degree with a specialization in silversmithing and sculpture. So jewelry and 3D art has a special place in my heart. I also love paper craf...ting, and I owned a scrapbooking store for a few years. The only things I don't ever do is knit and crochet. Otherwise, it's in my repertoire!
I tend to prefer projects that are dark, creepy and gothic, though I do the cute stuff sometimes too. I like to take images and things that are meant to be pretty, and creep them up. Change your way of thinking about them. I am stoked to be on this amazing team with these talented ladies. We are going to knock your socks off!
Alison Heikkila's photo.
 
Alison Heikkila's photo.
 
Alison Heikkila's photo.
 
Alison Heikkila's photo.
 
Alison Heikkila's photo.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alison a great Bio, just love your work. Thank you so much for being part of our team.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete