Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Followers

Thursday, 1 May 2014

Lisa's Bio

Hi everyone here is Lisa's Bio with some really great projects and one of her favourite pics.
 
I am 34 and live in a small village in Lincolnshire with my parents and 2 yrold staffie Winston.
I started crafting around 2009/2010, when I was going through a bad patch in life. I use crafting as a therapy and a way of focusing my mind.
I am a cute and fluffy girl, but I do also like the darker stuff, especially in crafting. I think
the dark crafting gives you more freedom and less worry about getting it absolutely 100% right!
I have tried jewelery making and altered art but I always come back to card making as that is my main passion.




 
 










4 comments:

  1. Look at me with my future hubby lol xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you're embracing your dark side, Lisa, but all of your creations are fabulous. What a darling pic of the 2 of you. Can I come to the wedding? xxD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna, You can be bridesmaid :D lol xxxx

      Delete
  3. lol Lisa, can I be matron of honour.... Love reading your bio, fabulous projects too. Thank you for being part of the team.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete