Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Followers

Friday, 2 May 2014

Susan's Bio

My name is Susan Salyer (susan s.) or Allywhitecat
I am passionate about coloring inking and just flat making art.
I am also loving the marvelous friends on line...and the new ones I am making teaching at Michaels.
I have been playing in the ink for eight years and the pencils for just a few...everyday I learn and the journey is fabulous!
hugs
susan s
 
Here is a selection of Images that Susan has done for us.



 

4 comments:

  1. Susan Sweetie, your slide show isn't working. BooHoo! But I know your fabulous work and where you live in Blogland. Happy to see you here. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great samples Susan. Have fun being on the Design Team! This looks like it is going to be a fun place to play! PS...absolutely love what you did with the Delicious Doodles skellie with the skull!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan, loved reading your bio, Your work is just gorgrous. Thank you for being part of our team.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks every one..this is exciting

    ReplyDelete