Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Followers

Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Challenge 12..

Hi everyone,  hope you have all had a good fortnight, Thank you so much for all your fabulous entries, its a hard choice for the design teamn to make.

 Well its that time of year again Halloween where we can let our Dark Side out... We want you to show us what your Dark Side holds, no holding back.

But before we get to the challenge we have our Winner and our Top 3 so without further ado...

Top 3



 Congratulations, please take our Top 3 Badge
Top 3 Badge

Winner

You have won 3 digi images from Lacy Sunshine 

Congratulation, please take our Winners Badge and email Erin for details on how to claim your prize
erinbentley66@gmail.com

Winners Badge


We would like to thank our sponsor
 Lacy Sunshine

Challenge 12
Anything Goes
(Must be on the dark side)

Our Sponsor this fortnight is
Dilly Beans

 Dilly Beans


Now for some inspiration from the Design Team

Erin

Teresa 

Mo

Sari

Susan

Donna



Julia


 Wow ladies you all did an amazing job as always.  Thank you so much,  Good luck to everyone....

6 comments:

  1. Super fab creepy cute DT creations Girls :-) I love Dilly Beans.
    Thank you for this fun Challenge.

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well chuffed to have made top 3 but I am not technically minded - how do I get the badge? Thanks you though - made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bex, whats your email address and I'll email to you. Then if you'd like I'll talk you through how to get the badge on your blog, so sorry I am only just answering you.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous DT Creations!! Love Donna's amazing tag!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for picking my card as a winner...and a big congrats to the other winners! There is something very therapeutic I think when unleashing the dark side ;) Awesome inspiration from the DT this time around too.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something strange has happened to the blog - lots of photos missing and exclamation marks!!!

    ReplyDelete