Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Followers

Monday, 12 January 2015

Introducing our Design Team members

Hi everyone hope you are all looking forward to joining our challenges again.
Our challenges will be going live again 8am uk time on Wednesday 14th January 2015.

Here is some more introductions of our new and exciting design team members.

Julia
 I am in a relationship with a wonderful man and am mom to three young adults, all are college students. 
From a very young age, crafts became my thing, that special moment where you are alone, with yourself,your thoughts and your dreams.
Didn't study arts, instead became a Chemical Engineer. Love my
work, but have to admit I enjoy more my time crafting. 
My beautiful family is very encouraging and is always telling me that I should continue with my love for crafts.
Recently discovered paper crafts. Have to admit that I didn't imagine that this was going to become one of my favorite crafts. There's so much space for creating and so many possibilities, so many beautiful ideas and projects and best of all so many talented people willing to share their knowledge.

Lynne
 I'm the proud grandmother of 5 beautiful grandchildren and another on the way come June! I've been living with the love of my life for the past 3 years and we have a fun relationship. I have been crafting as a young girl with my grandmother and my aunt and love using various mediums to express myself from doll making, quilting, and now paper crafting! I love to create to as an escape.

Alison
 I've been a crafter my whole life, and I am so proud that my 2 children love to craft as well. Thankfully, my husband appreciates my crafting too. I have an art degree with a specialization in silversmithing and sculpture but paper crafting is something very near and dear to my heart. I love experimenting with new techniques, and my style is eclectic and often dark. Crafting is my one of the most important things in my life. It makes me happy and keeps me sane. Well, sort of! 

I hope you enjoy reading about them and look forward to seeing you all on Wednesday at 8am uk time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment