Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Followers

Thursday, 1 January 2015

New Design Team

Hi everyone looking forward to seeing you all in our new challenges.
I can now announce to you our new design team members who will be creating projects for your inspiration each fortnight.

Julia
Krista

I hope you will all visit there blogs and take a look at what projects they make.

Carol has written a short bio for you so here is Carols bio.

Carol
I have been married to John for 45yrs , with 3 adult children and 4 grandchildren and two cats.I have done many crafts, cake
decorating, knitting, crotchet, and now card making, I started with
stamping but digis are now my passion. x
 
Erin, Fiona and the Design Team xx

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the DTs - I look forward to playing along with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see A Step in the Dark opening again! Happy New Year to you all and the new DT members too! Hoping I will get to play! Hugs and best wishes, mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI lovelies. It's sure good to be back looking forward to getting going again.

    Hugs Erin

    ReplyDelete